Monday, October 20, 2014

More Craft Items

I completed the last of the craft items that I will be showing at the Sun City Art Festival this coming Saturday, October 25 from 9 to 4.
This is a nice size pedestal dish painted with a desert scene.
Here is a small bench that is 14X7X8 inches high.  Subject is "South West Still Life"
This "Day of the Dead" skull and stand were a special order item and is already sold.
I did a number of Sunflower designs.  Here is a tray and a bowl.
I painted a large red rose on this interesting square bowl.
Last are these four small bowls painted with a quail, gecko, sunflower and white rose.

I now feel I have a good selection of craft type items for the show and will spend another couple of days working on a few canvas paintings.  I am not sure what subjects I will do or how many I can get done in the time I have left. I'll post photos of the paintings as soon as they are completed.. I think I will also print off a number of greeting cards.

 It won't be long until the show and I am looking forward to seeing people I have not seen since the last art festival and making new art friends.

No comments: