Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Fun Event

Below are a series of photos showing me in the process of creating the four foot square painting I did last night at Splash. There were five artists who each did a painting in a 2 and a half hour time frame. People strolled by and watched us as we painted and offered nice comments. I believe the event was successful. There were many people attending. The food was great as was the fashion show and entertainment. Along with the attractive human models were the canine variety. They were dogs who were available to be adopted. Each was attired in their own doggie fashions. La Encantada was a beautiful venue and the weather was comfortable. I am glad I was able to participate in this event.

This is the completed painting.  I titled it "Rose Red".  I talked to someone who is interested in buying it.  I have it at home to finish it with a protective coating of polycrlic.  The prospected buyer will give me a call.


No comments: