Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to buy a painting

I have had people contact me via email about how to buy a painting.  I have replied but think sometimes my emails may have gone to their spam or junk box so decided to post my phone number.  It is 520-825-6817.  If you email me about purchasing a painting and do not receive a quick reply check your spam or give me a call. 

Most of my paintings are for sale. If you are a regular follower of my blog you know that all my works are original and when I sell a painting I can always do another version of it if you would like to order one. If you live in the Tucson area you can come to my home to view my paintings or if you decide on what you want by seeing it here I can deliver it to you.  If you live out of the area I will ship it to you.  I have not listed the price of all of my paintings.  I will give you that information when you contact me but to give you an idea my price range is from $15 to $200 depending on the size of the painting.  This includes the frame.   I made the decision to keep the price of my paintings reasonable so that they would be affordable to anyone.  I can keep the cost down because I am able to do a painting in a few days and I use recycled frames.  If I have to ship a painting I add $20 for the shipping charge.  I hope this answers any questions on how to purchase a painting.

No comments: