Sunday, August 1, 2010

Two Small Paintings

Today's post features two 8x10 paintings. I am preparing for two art festivals which are coming up in October. When I do an art festival I have a special sale on smaller paintings. Prices usually range from $15 to $48 depending upon size and the frame. Here is a sample of some desert scenes. They can be sold as a pair of separately.
I am busy, busy, busy getting ready for two trips. One to Santa Fe next week and a cruise in September. In between the trips we have our three youngest grand-daughters (13, 11 & 9)coming for a week's visit. So, in the time between trips and the girls being here I am working on small paintings. I have completed a number of miniature cross paintings and am now working on more southwest paintings. I will post information on the festivals at a later date along with photos of some of the works I will be showing. Saguaro & Yellow Poppies
8x10
Saguaro & Lupine
8x10


No comments: