Thursday, July 9, 2015

More Mexican Domino Train Stations done.

Since I posted the information that we will be moving to MI after our house sells here I have gotten a few commissions.  Two of them are for domino train stations and one is for a painting.  I did the domino commissions and also did a few more.  I noticed I did not have any with a desert scene so I did four with that image.  Those always seem to sell fast.  One of the commissioned pieces was picked up before I had a chance to get a photo of it.  It was of four spirit horses on a blue background. Here are photos of the others.  The surreal saguaro is the sold piece.  The others are for sale.
I am working on the commissioned painting and should have it finished in a few days.  I'll post a photo when it is done.

The house has shown a couple of times since it went on the market last week.  No offers yet.  One couple thought it was too big and the other is unsure which retirement community they want to live in and after looking at many houses returned to NJ with out making a decision.  I'll continue to paint until we have a contract on the house.  Who knows how long that will take? I'll let you know when that happens and in the mean time you will see all my new paintings here.

No comments: