Friday, July 3, 2015

Breaking News!

After 20 wonderful years in Arizona my husband and I have decided it is time for a new adventure.  At this time in our lives we would like to live closer to family so while we were on our trip last month we bought a house in Michigan where we have many family members.  We know we will be going back to four season weather which includes the cold and snow.  After living most of our lives in Ohio we think we can handle it again.

  Our house here in Oro Valley, AZ is now for sale.  I'm posting a photo of the house and  the sign with our realtor's contact information and also a link with  information on the house and more photos.  Please check it out and share with anyone who is interested in moving to one of the best retirement communities in AZ.   This is in Sun City Oro Valley which is in the Tucson area.  If you are interested contact me or our realtor.  Here is the link with information and many photos of the house.  http://www.estately.com/listings/info/14046-n-buckingham-drive




We do not plan to move until our house sells so I will continue to paint and sell my work at the SAAG Gallery and at home.  I will also be taking commissions so if you would like to special order something contact me at 520-824-6817 or rogpamd@msn.com

I have done some research and found there is an Art Guild in Three Rivers where we will be moving.  I hope to join the guild there and become active in the art community once we move.  I am looking forward to this new adventure!

No comments: