Saturday, July 11, 2015

Painted Pots

You know from my previous posts that our Arizona house is for sale and we will be moving to Michigan as soon as the sale happens.  Over the past  twenty years that we have lived here I have been collecting pottery in all shapes and sizes. When you are moving all of a sudden you realize how much "stuff " you have and decisions have to be made on what to take.  I know that I will not be decorating my new place in a southwest style so decided I would paint some of my pots and sell them.  I spent the past few days decorating some of the smaller pots will show them  in the SAAG Gallery.  I plan to price them between $10 & $15 depending on size.
I also have a box that I did as a demo in a class I taught a few years back that I kept for myself because I liked it.  I decided to sell it along with the pots.  The price on this will be $20.
I finished the painting I was commissioned to do but still  have to frame it.  As soon as I get that done I will show a photo of it in my next blog post.

No comments: