Wednesday, October 15, 2014

8 New Classic Desert Scenes

I have been busy preparing for the Sun City Art Festival.  I completed 8 new 8X10 Desert Scenes.  I always paint them in pairs but will sell them separately.  These paintings are a big seller so I always have to paint more of them for each show.  Here are the newest ones.
I finished these paintings a week ago but didn't get the framing done until yesterday.  In the past week I have been working on functional items.  I have quite a few done but they are waiting for the coat of polycrylic.  I'll post photos when that is done.  The show is 10 days from today and I hope to get many more pieces done in the next week and leave myself a few days for pricing and packing.  Lots to do in a short time but I work great under pressure.!

No comments: