Friday, October 3, 2014

Oro Valley Town Hall and other shows

I am currently showing my art in 4 exhibitions.  I have my own show at the Oro Valley Town Hall.  Here are photos of the paintings I have hanging there.
I have three paintings in the Art in Oro Valley People and Places Exhibition at Ventana Medical Systems.  The opening reception is on Thursday Sept. 9 at 5.  They will be announcing the winners of this show at 6.  Here are photos of my paintings that are in this show.
"Images of Steam Pump Ranch"
"Profiles in Red"
"Desert Oasis"
I am showing two paintings at the show at Allied Accounting and five at Soundpoint Audiology.
I recently sold Fanciful Feathers at Soundpoint.
I am busy working on art for the Sun City Art Festival which will be on Saturday, October 25 from 9 to 4.  I'll post more information on the festival closer to the time.

No comments: