Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sun City Art Festival Set follow up

I'm happy to say the Sun City Art Festival was a big success.  I did slightly better than last year.  As always, I couldn't have done it without my husband Roger's help.  He loads the car and carries everything in and sets up the grids and tables and helps me with hanging the paintings and putting out the craft items.  During the show he is my cashier freeing me to talk with customers.  Here is a photo showing part of my display.  I had more grids that did not fit in the picture.
The Oro Valley Voice did a cover story on the festival which helped bring people to the show.  I was one of six artists featured.  Here is the cover of the paper.
I am still unpacking boxes and have to clean my shop then do 4 commissions that I got at the show. I also have to get ready for the SAAG Holidazzle Show which starts in 3 weeks.  I have a smaller space there so what I didn't sell yesterday will go to that show.  I now have time to relax and work on some new ideas for paintings.

No comments: