Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mick & Carol's Painting

God's Gift
18X22
This painting was done for Roger's cousin and his wife in WV.  I waited to post it until they received it.  Carol liked the smaller version I did months back and wanted one in a bigger size and different colors.  It was a challenge to convert it from vertical to horizontal but I finally came up with the idea of a painting within a painting.  I added the cross painting on an easel. If you go back through older posts you will find the original 8X10 painting.  I have been busy the past month working on commissioned work including two paintings and various functional items.  I have not posted photos because they are to be gifts for Christmas and I don't want to take a chance of the recipients seeing them if they happen to look at this blog.  I am now working on some large paintings for the up coming exhibitions in 2013.

No comments: