Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all who follow this blog Merry Christmas and God's blessings in the new year.  2012 has been very productive for me.  I was hoping to average a painting a week.  I don't have an exact count but I know I did much more than that counting both canvas paintings and functional items.  Again, I don't have an exact count, but know I sold or gifted over 100 works of art this year.  I am still busy preparing for three shows coming up in January, February and April of 2013.  I will have to have to have at least 75 paintings for these shows.  Since I love every minute I spend creating new art it makes me happy to have something to work towards.  I praise God for giving me something I enjoy doing so much to fill my time at this point of my life.  The same goes for Roger who spends just as much time in his shop working on his stained glass windows.  Retirement has been great for us as what we are doing now is not work but lots of fun!

No comments: