Tuesday, November 2, 2010

St. Phillips Art Festival

 It was a beautiful warm sunny weekend for the art festival.  Of course, we live in Tucson so it is always warm and sunny!  Here are a couple of photos of my booth.
I want to give a big THANKS to all who attended and bought paintings and gave me commissions for paintings.  Many asked when and where I will have my next art show.  Since I don't have any more shows booked at this time I decided to set up my display in my spare room at home.  If anyone is interested in coming to see what I have you can do it at your convenience.  Just give me a call to set up a time.
Since I moved all the paintings out of my studio I am going to use the opportunity to do a little remodeling.
I'll post photos of my new "mini gallery" and the new look of the studio as soon as the work is done.
I plan to get busy working on my commissions as soon as the studio work is done which should be later today or tomorrow.

No comments: