Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Commissioned Painting

This is one of the commissioned paintings that I completed this week.  It will be off to it's new home in California soon.  I finished some other paintings but am not going to post them yet as I know they are going to be given as gifts and I don't want to show until after Christmas.
I have mentioned before that many of my paintings look similar.  That is because all of my work is original. I do not sell prints.  So.....when someone commissions me to do a painting it is usually another version of one I have done before.  My desert scenes like the one above and my crazy colorful saguaros like the one at the beginning of this blog are two of my more popular paintings and I have done many versions of each of them.
I still have three more paintings I have to complete by the end of the month.  If anyone wants a painting as a Christmas gift the deadline to commission it is December 4.

No comments: