Sunday, October 24, 2010

Less than a week to St. Phillip's Art Festival

It has been a busy three weeks for me getting ready for the next art festival.  I have been very productive during that time and created many new paintings.  I have a nice variety of subject matter.  I had some new ideas I worked on this week .  Check out the photos below to see a few of them.  I also will have my classic desert scenes, saguaros, crosses and flowers.  Of course all my paintings will feature DOTS in one form or another.  The Dot Lady strikes again!  Check out the last two posts to see some of the other works I painted.  I have been too busy painting to take individual photos of each framed art piece so what you see is photos of the works in progress.  I will send out a reminder via email in a few days to all of you on my Art List.  I look forward to seeing you all at the festival and I hope you enjoy seeing my new creations.

No comments: