Monday, October 15, 2018

Burlington Artists League Gallery

I have had a busy week and am finally finding time to post photos of the Burlington Artists League Gallery.  These were taken at the opening reception of their Regional Art Competition. 


The gallery is large with over 30 artists who are participating members of the gallery.  There are also more artists who are part of the regional show.  You do not have to be a member of the league to enter the competition.  I have three paintings in the show.  Here is what I entered.




I also have more art in the gallery including a number of paintings and craft items.  Here is a photo of the paintings.


When we moved I gave a number of paintings to friends and relatives. For that reason I do not have much of an inventory of art to put into the gallery.  I am trying to find time to paint most days so that I have more items to show closer to Christmas.  I just finished a new "Mr. Hoots" painting that needs to have the polycrylic applied.  I am working on a box and another painting and both should be done soon.  As soon as they are finished I will post photos.

I have had one training session at the gallery and will work again on Friday and next Tuesday.  That should complete my training.  I am getting to meet more of the artists and they have been very welcoming to me.  I am happy to be a part of this group.

No comments: