Sunday, June 14, 2015

I'm Back from another trip

My last post was one month ago on May 14.  The next day we left for a 5300 mile trip across the country and back. We returned home on June 12. As you know, when I am traveling I pass time in the car by doodling.  I did 31 doodles on this trip.  I spent most of today scanning them into the computer and then compiling them onto sheets with similar subject matter.  Here are the seven sheets of doodles that I did on this trip.




My collection of doodles is growing and I still don't know what I am going to do with them.  I keep thinking I should make up note cards using the images but I haven't gotten around to doing that.  I have filled a number of sketch books with the original drawings and have many computer files of the scanned images but I have yet to do something with them except post them in this blog.

I should get back to painting soon.  Mark made 32 domino train stations that he gave me when we visited with him in NC.  That is what I will probably start working on next.  I have to get my mind out of traveling mode and back to painting mode.  I am sure my motivation to paint will come back soon.  I just need a few days to relax and unwind from the long trip.




















No comments: