Thursday, May 14, 2015

Two new projects, a tray and square plate

I have been really busy getting ready for my next trip but I still made time to finish a couple more items.
I did a similar butterfly tray in the past and it recently sold so I did another one.  I bought a number  of these trays last year at a rummage and have sold most of them.  I only have one left that is unpainted
This is a 9" square wooden plate.  I love painting flowers and roses are my favorite.  Most of my rose paintings are of red roses.  This time I decided to change things and do a yellow rose.

I mentioned that I will be traveling soon.  This is going to be a long road trip so it will be awhile until I am able to do another blog post.  I am taking my sketch book and sharpies with me so will have lots of new doodles to show you when I return in mid June.

No comments: