Saturday, June 20, 2015

Two Gift Items

Here are two items I painted this week.  While on our trip my daughter-in-law, Sarah, who is married to Brian asked me to paint something for her with forget-me-nots.  Also, our son Mark who cuts the domino trains stations for me mentioned that he doesn't own one that I have painted.  I told him I would do one for him and his wife Leslie.  I asked what subject matter I should paint and he said anything I chose would be okay.  Since they have a collections of owls I decided that is what I would paint.  Here are photos of both items.
I think the "lovebird" owls is cute so decided to paint another train station with the same subject only in different colors.  I will sell it at the SAAG Gallery.  I will be painting train stations for the next few weeks,  I have close to 40 unpainted ones so they will keep me busy for awhile.

No comments: