Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Best selling craft items

 
I had a number of calls the in the past few weeks from people interested in buying a Mexican Train Domino Station.  I had to tell them I was sold out but had 15 ready to paint.  I got busy and finished the last of them today.  I tried a few new patterns and used some old tried and true patterns.  I still have to apply the polycrylic but decided to take a photo before I did that because it will take a couple of coats and hours of drying time.  It has been maybe five years since I have been painting these and they are one of my best selling craft items.  My son Mark from Georgia makes them for me.   I will have to place another order because I know these will go fast and I will need more for the big Sun City Art Festival in November.
 

No comments: