Friday, March 29, 2013

A busy day yesterday!

In the morning Kay and I (with the help of my husband Roger) hung our exhibition paintings at the Ranch House Gallery at Agua Caliente Park.  Below are a few photos I took.  This will give you an idea of what you will see if you go to the exhibition.
 
 
 
 
Later in the afternoon I took the time to reorganize my studio.  I had to find places to store around 75 frames and some bowls and trays I had acquired over the past few weeks.  It wasn't easy but I did it.  I didn't clean much but just moved things around until I found a place for everything.  See the photos below to see how I got everything crammed into areas where I wouldn't trip over them but still be able to find things.
 
 
 
Empty frames and unpainted craft items means I must get busy painting!

No comments: