Friday, January 25, 2013

Earl Wettstein and Pam Davidson at DeGrazia

Today is the day I pack everything up for the DeGrazia Show.  I have mixed emotions as I get things ready.  I'm excited about doing the show and so sad that Earl is not here to experience it.  He was the main force behind the show.  He invited me to hang my paintings with him.  I was honored to do be able to do that and had looked forward to working the show with him.  I am so happy that his family decided to go on with the show in his honor and am thankful to his daughter Lisa for putting together a group of people to work with me each day.   A few posts back I have a tribute to Earl and if you haven't read it please take a minute to do so.  Below is a photo of a little memorial I had at the Skyline opening last night.  He had planned to come to that reception and pass out flyers for our DeGrazia reception.  The last email I had from him said "See you on the 24th".  I posted a copy of that flyer also.

No comments: