Saturday, October 16, 2010

Art Festival Countdown




"What is this?" you ask.  This is the first time I will be using a tent for an art festival.  I woke up a number of nights in a row thinking of how I would display all my art in a ten foot square area.  Yesterday morning I decided to mark out an area that size in the garage and I went to work rearranging my tables and easels until I came up with a workable plan.  This is what I came up with. I think it will work.  I may change it once I see the actual location where we put up the tent but at least now I can sleep nights with a plan in action.

Below are photos of what I painted this week.  As in the last post I took these photos after I finished applying the protective finish so you are seeing them without their frames.  The paintings are various sizes.  It is hard to tell the size by the photo. 

No comments: