Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mexican Train Dominos

If you play Mexican Train Dominos you will know what the above items are. If you don't play then I will explain their use. They are the centerpiece or "train station" of the game. You put the main domino in the center then build your trains off of the cut out sections. For those who don't play dominos they can be used as a wall hanging. I put a small ribbon on the back so they can be hung when not in use for the game. These are one of my biggest sellers. I have painted hundreds of them. My inventory was running low so I spent time this past week painting more of them. I painted 10 new ones but also sold 7 of them to people who called and said they wanted one. That means I have to paint even more for the fall craft show. I will wait to do that closer to the time of the show. I am now working on two medium size paintings and have just completed two smaller paintings.

1 comment:

Jean Canavan said...

Hi Pam, Thanks for stopping by my blog! Loved looking at your bright, colorful work!