Sunday, May 27, 2012

Another large collage painting

"Colorful Critter Collage"
26X21
I completed the companion painting to "Cacti Collage". This one features southwest critters done in my colorful style. You can see the other one a few posts back. These two paintings are large. I am hoping to show them next year at my exhibition at the Ranch House Gallery which will be in April. I said hoping because if I have the opportunity to sell them before the exhibition I will do that and paint another version. Right now I have the time to do that but later in the year when I am running out of time I may just hide them away and save them for the exhibition. I have an exciting painting adventure coming up next Saturday but will save that news for my next post which should come in a few days.

No comments: