Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bowls and Tray

I've been busy painting functional items.  So far I have completed two bowls and one tray.  I have another tray that I am working on now and have one more that I am prepping.   I have other bowls that I will do at a later time along with about 24 domino holders.Below are photos of what I have completed so far.
This is a rather large oval bowl ( 19" long) painted with calla lilies.  Price is $75.
This is a smaller bowl (10" round) painted with one of my dot designs.  Price is $40.

This is a 16" square tray painted with my endless rose pattern.  Price is $75.

I will be showing these items at my fall craft fairs although I will be willing to sell them before that if someone shows an interest in buying them.  You can contact me at
rogpamd@msn.com or 520-825-6817.

No comments: