Friday, July 2, 2010

Two New Projects.

Ocotillo & Saguaro 2
16x20
If this painting looks familiar that is because it is the second version I have done of the same subject matter. I showed the first one at the exhibition at the Tucson Airport and sold it to a woman from Colorado. Another couple saw it and liked it so commissioned me to do a similar one for them. The colors are slightly different. So far I haven't had prints made of any of my paintings but instead do another original of ones that seem to be popular. No two paintings will be exactly the same but will be similar to the original.


This is a tray that I found at a garage sale and painted to take to an art fair in October. It is about 18 inches long. I will be selling it for $35. I always have a special sale price on many items at the art fairs that I do. I will also have a lot of smaller paintings that will be priced to sell. I'll post more information when it is closer to the time of the events I will be doing.

No comments: