Friday, December 9, 2016

Two Santas

I thought I should have at least one Christmas type painting at the Three Rivers Art Guild Holiday Show.  One of my popular Santa paintings in Tucson was "Cowboy Santa".  There are lots of farms and "horse people" here in MI so I decided to do another version of this painting and see if it will sell here.  The size of this one is 10X6.

My husband and I bowl twice a week and have made friends with many of the people we bowl with and also the owners of the bowling alley.  For that reason I decided to dig out an old bowling pin I brought with me from Tucson and paint it as a gift for the bowling alley owners to use as a Christmas decoration.  Here is "Bowling Santa"  Click on the photo to enlarge it and check out what is in his bag.

I plan to start a butterfly painting soon.  The pattern is traced onto the canvas and ready to go.

No comments: