Monday, May 4, 2015

Two new craft items

Now that the new SAAG Gallery is open I need more craft items.  I sell more of those than wall paintings at the gallery so must have a supply on hand to replace what has sold. Here are photos of two projects I finished in the past few days.
This is a medium sized bowl with a "Pretty & Prickly" cactus that I painted.  I love the way the color of the cactus flowers seem to POP in a 3D way.  
This is my old stand-by "Surreal Saguaro" painted on a cutting board.  I never get tired of painting this design.

 It is so nice to have the gallery open again and I'm happy to say that the gallery had lots of people come in on the first two days we were open and lots of sales were made.  I showed the small table I painted with a "Desert Oasis" pattern and it sold the first day.  Other people showed an interest in it so I am now working on a small oval table with a similar design that I will take in at the end of the week.  I'll post a photo as soon as it is done. Here is a photo of the one that sold.

No comments: