Friday, February 27, 2015

"Sunflowers in Red Vase" and other "Red" paintings

I finished two paintings this week that I am going to enter into the RED exhibition along with one other I did a little while back.  I think this is going to be a fun show.  All the paintings have to be at least 60% red.  I love art exhibitions with a theme.  This show starts in April and I can"t wait to see "RED"!  Here are the paintings I hope to have juried into the show.
"Sunflowers in Red Vase"
20X16

This is my newest version of "Endless Rose" Size 21X21

"Enchanted Gecko"
25X21

Tomorrow is the opening reception of the Time Travelers Show.  Currently I have paintings in 4 different show in Tucson.  I am happy to say I have had my paintings in overlapping shows for over 2 years.  I enjoy creating art and feel blessed to have the opportunity to have them hang in shows for people to enjoy.  I am also blessed that many of my paintings have sold and are now hanging in homes.

I haven't decided what my next project will be.  I'll probably start something new tomorrow morning.

No comments: