Friday, November 21, 2014

A Variety of Items

I have been busy since the start of Holidazzle.  I have been painting but didn't have time to take photos and  do a blog post.  I finally am making time.  I had a commission to do a Cowboy Santa painting on canvas.  Here he is.
I also did him on a cutting board which I took to the Holidazzle Gallery but forgot to take a photo.  He looks just like this one.

I did a few craft items that I put in the show to replace items I sold.  Here are a couple of bowls and an oval box.
Roger has been busy too and recently finished a couple of stained glass windows.  These were done as companions to a window he did last year.
The top two are the new windows which are on the side of a room and were done to compliment the window below which is a front facing window.
It is very hard to get good photos of stained glass.  The colors don't always come out true.  As an example, the rocks in the bottom picture look yellow but are really the same color as the rocks in the 2 pictures above.  Another example is the color of the sun in the top picture is pretty close to what it really is but the sun in the photo below looks white while in reality it is the same as the one above.

I am ready to start a new project but haven't decided what it will be yet.  Maybe I will work on the table and chair that I prepped.  I've put off doing them because I haven't decided what subject matter to paint on them.  I also have some more small bowls ready to go but again, I have to decide what to paint on them.  Decisions, Decisions!

No comments: